Can I Submit a Travel or Entertainment Claim on a Paper Voucher?

Basic Reimbursement Claim Processing Guidelines

All reimbursements for travel and entertainment expenses are to be processed using the online Express system. Reimbursements processed on Express move through an approval process that includes approval by the funding department and by Travel Accounting. 

ExpressUsed for all travel and entertainment reimbursements for employees and non-employees
Paper VoucherPaper vouchers can only be used for Travel Advance reconciliations and relocation reimbursements. Paper vouchers must also have the appropriate authorizations before being sent to Travel Accounting for authorization and payment.
BruinBuyUsed to pay vendors or companies (for example, catering companies, florists, etc.).



UC Travel Services
Phone: (310) 206-2639 or (800) 235-UCLA (8252) | Fax: (310) 794-2703 | Mail Code: 143348

CST# 2046415-70

Travel Accounting
Email: | Fax: (310) 794-3509


10920 Wilshire Boulevard, 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024-6541


Office Hours
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed