Register Now - Travel Basics Workshop
Making Travel Arrangements with the UC Travel Center
This instructor-led training session teaches travelers and travel arrangers the appropriate steps to take for official business travel in order to be a prudent traveler and remain in compliance with UC policies. Course topics include:
- how to start and complete direct billed travel arrangements
- how to make travel reservations with UC Travel Center’s agents
- an overview of the Connexxus portal, UC Travel Center and Pre-Trip Authorization (PTA) web sites
- UC Travel Policy (G28) for air, car/limo and hotel reservations
- UCOP's travel insurance including benefits and emergencies; trip registration process
This event is open to Staff and Faculty who travel on UC Related business, Travel Arrangers, Supervisors and Approvers.
This is not an Express Reimbursement class.
Participants are required to have a UCLA Logon ID.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 10 a.m. to Noon
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 10 a.m. to Noon
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
UCLA Powell Library CLICC Classroom C (Powell 320C)
10740 Dickson Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095
For more information and to register for this class or other Campus Human Resources classes, please visit http://lms.ucla.edu and search for Travel Basics Workshop.